Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Screenposting works

I finally got the time to try creating screencasts, and I am even more excited than ever about doing them. I'm using Microsoft's media encoder and going over class instructions on how to do different assignments. It's going to be great once I get all of the twenty or so I have planned because then the kids can not only read the directions but follow them and listen on the computer. I am currently building a webpage to post the links to each screecast on. I'll also post some examples of each assignment. I have discovered a few bugs: When I use PowerPoint I need to have the quality set up to high, and when I use Adobe products I have to turn the quality down to medium. I also need to remember not to have the mute button on. But these are minor problems.

No comments: