Its been a long time so let me catch up on what's been happening.
1. I changed rooms. I went from one side of the building to the other. The new room wasn't in the best of condition so I spent the month of June fixing it up. The new room is great three times the floor space and five times the cabinent space, but most cabinents don't have locks. :< But overall huge improvement.
2. New principal-- enough said. Anytime you have a change in bosses there is lots involved, even when they wait a year to see what works before they put in 'changes'.
3. New curriculum for my 8th grade classes (now there are two different ones) and I'm having to run to keep up on things.
4. Lots and lots of technical difficulties. Power problems in the new room, wiring challenges, hard drive crashes (including mine :O), ghostings that didn't copy drivers for essential equipment, new program bugs that I don't know the solution to,and new student scripts that don't map drives that have to be mapped.
Most of the problems have been worked out or around but it's been more than a challenge. As a result I haven't had much time or energy to keep up some things and this blog was one of them. But we should be back on a more regular basis.